Niall Moloney is a registered Occupational Therapist based in East Galway. Niall studied at the National University of Galway. Niall has gained experience working across the Health Service Executive providing occupational therapy in areas such as specialised seating, acute hospital and primary care. In addition to the primary occupational therapy degree, Niall has completed a postgraduate in ‘Posture, Seating and Wheeled Mobility across the Life Course’ in the National University of Limerick. Niall also National Certificate in Neuromuscular Physical Therapy at the National Training Center.
National University of Ireland Galway – BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy 2014 – 2018
National University of Limerick – Postgraduate Certificate in Posture, Seating and Wheeled Mobility across the Life Course. 2021
National Training Centre Dublin – Certificate in Neuromuscular physical therapy 2020 – 2022
- Accessible Housing Design VIVA Access
- Adapting & Designing for Wheelchair Users
- Bathroom Adaptation & Design
- Ramps for Wheelchair Users
- Stairlifts & Wheelchair Lift
Seating and Wheelchair Training:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Posture, Seating and Wheeled Mobility across the Life Course
General Occupational Therapy Training:
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA Training)
- Falls Prevention.
- Assessment Treatment of Cognitive & Perceptual Dysfunction.
- Manual Handling.
- Assessing and Treating Fatigue Workshop.
- Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) Trained
- DIR Floor Time Level One Training
- Autism Diagnostic observation Schedule (ADOS) 2 training
- Autism Diagnostic Interview Revised (ADI-R) Training