Niall Moloney graduated from the National University of Ireland Galway as an Occupational Therapist. Niall is a state registered Occupational Therapist with CORU and is a member of The Irish Association of Occupational Therapists.
Niall has developed his skills as an Occupational Therapist through his experiencing working across the Health Service Executive. Niall has worked in the areas of specialised seating clinics, acute hospital and primary care.
While working in the primary care setting, Niall completed a postgraduate in ‘Posture, Seating and Wheeled Mobility across the Life Course’ in the National University of Limerick.
Niall has a keen interest in the assessment and rehabilitation of chronic pain . Niall is currently completing a National Certificate in Neuromuscular Physical Therapy at the National Training Center. Niall is developing his knowledge and skills in treating acute and chronic pain and injury.
National University of Ireland Galway
BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy 2014 – 2018
National University of Limerick
Postgraduate Certificate in Posture, Seating and Wheeled Mobility across the Life Course. 2021
- Accessible Housing Design VIVA Access
- Adapting & Designing for Wheelchair Users
- Bathroom Adaptation & Design
- Ramps for Wheelchair Users
- Stairlifts & Wheelchair Lifts
- Postgraduate Certificate in Posture, Seating and Wheeled Mobility across the Life Course
- Falls Prevention.
- Assessment Treatment of Cognitive & Perceptual Dysfunction.
- Manual Handling.
- Assessing and Treating Fatigue Workshop.
- Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) Trained
Make a Booking
Niall Moloney provides comprehensive, individualised Occupational Therapy assessments and reports specific to the clients needs. Assessments can be completed in the home or remotely via videocall.